With support of
Blockchain & Impact Conference 2023
Building the India-Singapore startup corridor
Building a robust and sustainable blockchain startup corridor.
I-Venture @ ISB in collaboration with IIE-SMU is organising the Blockchain & Impact Conference 2023: Building the India – Singapore Startup Corridor, being hosted at the Singapore Management University, Singapore, on 6th April 2023.
The conference aims to bring academicians, innovators, startups, policymakers and practitioners together on a single platform to facilitate crosstalk, intellectual exchange and networking.
Call for Papers
I-Venture @ ISB is calling for papers for the Blockchain & Impact Conference 2023
TOPICS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Does blockchain really democratize finance and society?
- How tokenization creates value and economic growth?
- Have we really solved the trust problem through blockchain?
- CBDC the middle path? CBDC and economic welfare.
- What drives the resiliency of the crypto market?
- Is blockchain technology disrupting finance?
- Should we regulate cryptocurrencies?
- Other topics of relevance
Academicians, Policy Makers and Practitioners from around the world.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 10th March 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: By 17th March 2023
1000 – 1700h
1400 – 1700h
Social Mixer + Dinner
Singapore Management UniversityLocation for Startup Pitches & Networking Dinner: The Greenhouse Location for the Conference: School of Economics/School of Computing and Information Systems 2 SR 2-3